WorkerFIT is a Fitness-for-duty Innovation Technology platform that supports HR programs for hiring, safety, and integrated disability management. It improves how employers analyze job demands, how providers address worker fitness-for-duty, and how job modifications are implemented to promote worker safety and productivity.
- Analyze jobs or workers to validate skills, physical abilities, cognitive abilities, or safety equipment use.
- Reference images, documents or links for groups, jobs, functions, modifications, providers, or exams
- Share job, function, modification, provider or work fitness exam reports through a secure web portal.
- Track injuries, disability, and job modifications.
- Establish job-specific fitness exams and referral instructions to promote consistent administration.
- Qualify worker skills, physical abilities, or cognitive abilities to assess readiness for jobs or functions.
- Search for workers, jobs, functions, modifications, and providers by rating, group, location, etc.
- Request Examiner Report of WorkerFIT to assess worker fitness-for-duty and functional progress.
- Create modified duty assignments to promote RTW.
- Manage individual worker job modification plans.
- Standardize job modifications to rate effectiveness.
WorkerFIT Report Examples
- Examiner Summary of WorkerFIT – Worker fitness-for-duty analysis
- Job Qualifications Profile – Required job abilities and skills
- Job Description – Summary of essential job duties
- Ergonomic Function Analysis – Review of job function demands
- Worker Qualifications Profile – List of worker abilities and skills
- Modification Description – Review of modification solution
- Provider Description – Review of provider services
WorkerFIT eliminates inefficient paper reporting about jobs and worker restrictions much like QuickBooks did for accounting.